We have onsite accommodation for 24 people, which is included in your wedding package.
There is an abundance of local accommodation within 5 minutes of the property for all additional wedding guests. Please see the links below.
The house is made of 8 suites with queen size beds and separate ensuites - some rooms with additional single beds as well. Providing excellent accommodation for up to 20 guests. Please click here for the floor plan.
Most rooms have a small sun room with a fantastic view overlooking vineyards all the way to Yellow Rock and the Brokenback Range.
There is a huge kitchen for preparation of meals other than the wedding night. Or if you would just prefer to spend your weekend relaxing, we can also provide you with your own chef for an in house dinner party, drop off meals, or morning after the wedding brunch – so there’s no need to go out to eat (which means there is also no cooking or cleaning up the mess).
- Salt water swimming pool
- Large comfortable lounge area with wood fire place and big screen TV
- Dining room suitable for 24 people
- Huge fully equipped kitchen
- BBQ (including gas bottle) available for use TV/DVD in each room
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Freshly laundered linen and towels
- Refrigerator with tea and coffee making facilities in each room and also kitchen
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Heaters in bedrooms
- Outdoor fire pit (seasonal) – additional charge for firewood
Our 2 bedroom cabin for up to 4 guests is including in all accommodation packages. It cannot be booked separately.
Often used for the bride and bridesmaids preparation on the morning of the wedding, as it provides privacy, and a perfect location for pre wedding photos.
“The Cabin” has been designed with premium fixtures and fittings and consists of 2 generous bedrooms with Queen beds
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom complete with over-sized rainwater shower
- Lounge w/ L.E.D T.V
- Blue ray DVD player
- Premium sound system
- Most importantly air conditioning in these hot months (or also heating in the colder months).
It also has a deck for relaxation, orchard to have photos in, and an amazing vista over the property and “Yellow Rock” in the afternoon. “The Cabin” is the perfect place to get ready before your nuptials, to unwind after the big day or to accommodate relatives who you want to keep close (but not too close!).